Monday, September 8, 2008

since everyone else is doing it....

things that you might not know about me...

1. I love driving around...especially with her
2. I sometimes memorise dodgy car's license plates, just incase....
3. When i was a little boy i was so chubby that i really thought that i was going to grow up to be a girl (i had man-boobs, well i have one now too...but im wiser now...=p)
4. I used to hate stepping on shadows, I try very hard to avoid stepping on them, now i only avoid them if im aware of it...
5. When i was young i love to play with my bellybutton...my mom tried to kill that habit by telling me that if i keep doing it my insides would squeeze out of there...was so scared that i stopped completely
6. I love walking around with condensation on my glasses after walking out of my car...it makes me feel silly (but not when she is around..=p)
7. I got a bully expelled from my primary school dulu...long story...
8. I had an accident masa skulah ugama dulu...teeeehhehehehehe..
9. I wish i was taller...
10. I have golden drapes...I've had it for years....
11. I think I'm addicted to washing my face... i wash my face mcm 5-7 times a day...asal bepaluh, wash...hehehe...but nda jua ilang2 jerawat ah (well i really mean blemishes)...boring...
12. I was a really shy guy back in lower secondary school, I couldn't even look at girls when talking to them without feeling TTR (tak tentu rasa)...such a turn-around eh?
13. In London once I was bored, i rode the tube till the end of the line...and then got on another train to go the other end lagi...I only did this once..and i was alone...it got really scary as you go further out into unfamiliar territory, don't remember what line I was on...heheheheh..i wish i could do that again...
14. *still talking about the tube*, there was this one time when a group of people dressed in jungle camouflage army suits wearing paintball masks holding supersoaker guns entered the compartment i was in..they were about a dozen of 'em...they were just standing around quietly not saying anything...it made me nervous...in my head i was picturing how i would jump out of the compartment as it opens to save my butt...heheheheh...(shows just how courageous I think i am in my head...)..they then hopped off the next stop...heheheheh..
15. I cannot stand ice cream...its too cold...hurts my teeth...=S...