And I don’t know where you went when you left me but
Says here in the water you must be gone by now
I can tell somehow
One hand on the trigger of a telephone
Wonderin' when the call comes
Where you say it’s alright
You got your heart right
Says here in the water you must be gone by now
I can tell somehow
One hand on the trigger of a telephone
Wonderin' when the call comes
Where you say it’s alright
You got your heart right
Tonight she left...and i won't get to see her for at least 3 months...everything was fine until i saw her back shrinking away as she was walking away from me...slowly disappearing from my sight...everything felt so heavy...my breathing, my steps, my heart...couldn't stop from looking over my shoulders...wishful thinking...*sigh*... but i shouldn't cry...i promised her...i kept my promise...
driving home alone was the single most difficult thing i have to go through tonight...no more shall i see her next to me, smiling back at me...or no more shall i see her sleeping soundly, ever so peaceful next to me as i drive her home...3 months till i see that beautiful smile...for now i have to hold back the tears...
Maybe I’ll sleep inside my coat and
Wait on your porch ‘till you come back home
Oh, right
I can’t find a flight
Wait on your porch ‘till you come back home
Oh, right
I can’t find a flight
Tomorrow i start the day without her...no more expecting a 'good morning sweetie' from her on msn...no more picking her up to go to school together...*sigh*...i'll try to make the best out of tomorrow...everything will be fine...i'll make sure of it...tomorrow the countdown starts...=) sayang...if you're reading this i miss you like crazy...and i want you to know that everything will be fine...and i hope u will find your journey there to be pleasant and safe...i'll be waiting for that call aight? love you...i will spend the rest of tonight finishing my lesson plans and entering marks for my form 2H...can't wait to see you in my dreams...=)